655 Kristy Circle
Casa Loma Estates
Incredible Deal - Call Melissa @ 321-607-2432
- BRING CLOTHES & ENJOY THE SUNSHINE STATE !
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home
- Bedrooms: 2 "Completely updated"
- Bathrooms: 2 "Completely updated"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1986 "Renovated 2017"
- Condo Fees: $387.00
****** It is not often that a worry free property in a great location comes on the market ! ******
Take a look at this renovated FULLY furnished 2 bedroom 2 bath home nestled in the 55+ adult RESIDENT OWNED community of CASA LOMA .
*disclosure- railroad tracks 300 feet
• Architectural shingles with peel & stick underlayment. Roof decking is in great shape (2017)
• All Newer double pane windows open out for easy cleaning (2017)
• All windows tinted with 3M window solar film (2017)
• Home pressured washed & gutters cleaned (2018)
• Anchors & tie downs replaced (2017)
• Skirting in “Frenchy White” replaced (2017)
• Newly constructed entryway 12 X 12, painted with double sliding glass door (2017)
• Newer front door (2017)
• A/C only 3 years of age & regularly maintenance (2014)
• Pest Control every 90 days
• Covered carport and driveway for parking
• 10 X 22 Enclosed tinted FRONT porch to view Rocket launches without the crowds
• 10 X 12 Workshop
• ALL rooms Freshly Painted with white and NEWER trim work in Ocean Mist (2017)
• Complete system clean out of duct work (2016)
• Smoke free/ Pet free
• Elegant, hassle free laminate flooring throughout entire home (2016)
• Bathrooms improved from top to bottom (2017)
• Stylish knotty pine wall gives charm to the kitchen (2017)
• Kitchen water filtration system added
• Refrig/Freezer with ice maker & stove/oven added (2017)
• Stackable Washer/Dryer (2016)
• Marble top moveable kitchen island with 31 Bottles of wine
• ALL furnishings as photographed (*personals & tv’s excluded)
This bright and cheery home awaits a new owner. Relax knowing that the home is in great shape !!
**Little about Casa Loma
Casa Loma is located adjacent to the Inter-Coastal Waterway approximately 10 miles north of the center of the City of Melbourne, and less than 4 miles from Patrick Air Force Base and the beaches!
The community is an oasis that is closely located to medical facilities (VA clinic included), restaurants, shopping & movies, Brevard ZOO, library, post office and country clubs. We are also less than an hour’s drive from Orlando International Airport and the Theme Parks.
Casa Loma Estates is a resident owned, 55 and older park where you can enjoy shuffleboard, arts and crafts, card games, and of course, bingo! There are monthly gatherings, pot luck dinners, ice cream socials, pancake breakfasts, and much, much more.
Rent for a doublewide home lot is $386.60-this includes trash/recycle/sewage and basic lawn care
• Monthly lot rent hasn’t increased for 10 years
• Community golf cart and tool shed
• RV/Boat/Trailer storage-included with lot fee (check for availability)
• PETS allowed with exception of aggressive breeds
• Background check required- $50.00 per person
- Ceiling Fan
- Guest Quarters
- Kitchen Island
- Laminate Floors
- Laundry Room
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Oven Range
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Front Porch
- Trees / Shrubs
- Cable Available
- Pets Allowed
Information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Home inspections are available and welcomed. Sunset Home Sales does not warrant or guarantee any of the homes it sells. All information and content on this website is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Availability and pricing of homes are subject to change. Vendor lists are provided for informational purposes only.