Casa Loma Community, a 55+ adult park in Melbourne invites you to "stay-at-home" and enjoy what this park and beautiful area has to offer !
This charming and unique refurbished 2 bedroom 2 FULL bath SPLIT plan home on leased land awaits a new owner !
Review the many improvements and photos that this home has to offer.
Stay on site and enjoy the ½ mile self-contained walk or bike ride around the park
• Torch-Down Bitumen Roof Sept 2019
• All New tinted windows open out for easy cleaning Sept 2019
• Home has new vinyl 'Battleship grey' siding and new skirting in 'Frenchy White' with added gutters 2019
• Anchors & tie downs are in great shape
• Beautiful landscaping
• Pest Control every 90 days-inspected for termites
• Driveway and outdoor carport patio with workshop area
• Newly constructed handicapped kitchen, living room, front bedroom and bath, MASTER Bedroom and bath. Enjoy the multi-purpose addition of 230 square feet. All walls have been framed and insulated. Vinyl soffit ceiling mold and mildew protected
• Large doorways with raised GFCI outlets
• All new electrical and plumbing throughout, LED dimmers and recessed lighting
-ALL up to code !
• 3 ton central AC/Heat being added May 2020
• VIEW the new transparent subflooring and add your favorite material !
• All New doors
• ALL rooms Freshly Painted with trim work
• New 30 gallon hot water heater
• Smoke free/ Pet free walls
• Laundry mat available right behind unit or unit has washer /dryer hookup available in add on
****Little about Casa Loma Casa Loma is located adjacent to the Inter-Coastal Waterway approximately 10 miles north of the center of the City of Melbourne, and less than 4 miles from Patrick Air Force Base and the beaches!
The community is an oasis that is closely located to medical facilities (VA clinic included), restaurants, shopping & movies, Brevard ZOO, library, post office and country clubs.
THIS area is a cyclist's paradise. Many trails to ride, beachside as well.
We are also less than an hour's drive from Orlando International Airport and the Theme Parks.
Casa Loma Estates is a resident owned, 55 and older park where you can enjoy shuffleboard, arts and crafts, card games, and of course, bingo!
There are monthly gatherings, pot luck dinners, ice cream socials, pancake breakfasts, and much, much more.
Monthly lot is $365.00-this includes trash/recycle/sewage and basic lawn care
• Monthly lot rent hasn't increased for 10 years
• golf cart and tool shed
• RV/Boat/Trailer storage(check for availability)
• PETS allowed with exception of aggressive breeds
• Background check required- $50.00 per person