*Come take a tour of this well loved partially furnished with appliances 2 bedroom 2 bath home in Merritt Island Florida. The home sits on leased land in the adult park of beautiful Island Lakes.
*Enjoy the gorgeous scenery this home's location offers. Per the seller you can watch the wildlife from your 180 degree sunroom; herons, owls, bluebirds, woodpeckers, and even eagles. Armadillos, rabbits, and raccoons may meander across the yard as bass and other fish jump in the water.
This private backyard on the water is a great spot to relax or start up the BBQ.
Talking points Outside :
-Home and park are in a Great Location in Merritt Island Florida. Close to Kennedy Space Center, Port Canaveral cruise terminals, Cocoa Beach, Dining and shopping.
-Island Lakes is a gated adult park with plenty of amenities and activities; clubhouse, pool, fitness room, pool table, library.
-Home sits on a quiet cul-de- sac with great backyard views of nature that can be enjoyed on outside patio.
-Newer roof, carport and gutters updated in 2017.
-AC still has a parts warranty
-Covered parking with shed for storage/laundry.
-Beautifully landscaped yard with sprinkler system.
Talking Points Inside:
-Glass enclosed Sunroom faces beautiful backyard.
-Brand new carpet installed throughout the living room and bedrooms. (2019)
-Most of the home interior has been repainted.
-All appliances as photographed remain.
-Master Bathroom is spacious AND shower entirely renovated; tiled with accented pebble flooring and backsplash, new glass doors.
-Both bathrooms have water-saving toilets and sit at a comfortable height.
-Living Room furnishings to remain. Queen bed in master bedroom to remain. Gold Chair in sunroom to remain.
Lil about Island Lakes:
Current monthly Lot rent of $552.00 includes basic cable, trash /recyclable pick up and use of all park amenities. Pets allowed with approval.
Island Lakes is the perfect place to call home. Located in beautiful Merritt Island, and tucked between Cocoa and Cocoa Beach, Island Lakes is only minutes from the ocean and offers an incredible lifestyle for active adults.
• Residents of Island Lakes benefit from all that Brevard County offers: 72 miles of the Atlantic Ocean's white sandy beaches for sun, swimming and shelling
• Explore the Kennedy Space Center, the only facility in the world launching the space shuttle
• Stop by Port Canaveral, the second busiest cruise port in the world
• Head to the beach and spend the day boating, snorkeling, sailing or deep-sea fishing
• Check out Merritt Island's National Wildlife Refuge with 140,000 acres of estuaries and marshes, the gateway to the Great Florida Birding Trail For those who wish to spend the day relaxing, why not take advantage of the beautiful amenities and serene environment Island Lakes offers:
• Swing by our beautiful clubhouse, the social epicenter of our community
• Take a dip in our sparkling pool and enjoy the wonderful Florida climate
• Sit back and relax in our spacious spa
• Challenge your new neighbors to a friendly game of horseshoes
• Stay in shape with our fully-equipped fitness center