This picture-perfect home is TURN-KEY ready. It is so beautiful!
Experience the casual, relaxed lifestyle of Florida living in this fully furnished colorful 2 bedrooms 2 bath Jacobsen in Merritt Island Florida. This home sits on leased land in the adult park of Island Lakes.
*Enjoy the gorgeous scenery this home's location offers. Watch the wildlife from your screened-in back porch with vinyl tinted windows.
Features of the home on the outside :
-Home and park are in a Great Location in Merritt Island Florida. Close to Kennedy Space Center, Port Canaveral cruise terminals, Cocoa Beach, Dining and shopping.
-Island Lakes is a gated adult park with plenty of amenities and activities; clubhouse, pool, fitness room, pool table, library.
-Home sits on a quiet cul-de-sac with great backyard views of nature that can be enjoyed on outside porch.
-Newer shingled roof with antique silver, complete with parts warranty approx. 4.4 years remaining (130 MPH).
-Newer A/C with humidistat updated in 2016.
-All tie-down anchors/straps and vapor barrier updated and certified in 2017.
-Newer custom front door.
-Vinyl tinted window on back porch installed 2019.
-Custom made the aluminum handrail.
-Ramp into the home.
-Beautifully landscaped yard with sprinkler system.
Features of the home Inside:
-FULLY FURNISHED home with high-quality furnishings - SMART TV just purchased.
-ALL appliances remain- Whirlpool Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice and water, Dishwasher, Glass top stove with oven (2017).
-Kitchen countertops updated in 2017, appliances garages tucked away in corners. So handy!
-Washer and dryer remain in the laundry area.
-Fresh Oak Luxury Vinyl plank flooring installed throughout the home (2017).
-Both bathroom shower valves updated with DELTA products, master bath offers an energy high-rise commode (2017).
-30 Gallon electric water heater with expansion and pan updated (2017).
MUST SEE !!
Lil about Island Lakes:
Current monthly Lot rent of $552.00 includes basic cable, trash /recyclable pick up and use of all park amenities. Pets allowed with approval.
Island Lakes is the perfect place to call home. Located in beautiful Merritt Island, and tucked between Cocoa and Cocoa Beach, Island Lakes is only minutes from the ocean and offers an incredible lifestyle for active adults.
• Residents of Island Lakes benefit from all that Brevard County offers: 72 miles of the Atlantic Ocean's white sandy beaches for sun, swimming, and shelling
• Explore the Kennedy Space Center, the only facility in the world launching the space shuttle
• Stop by Port Canaveral, the second busiest cruise port in the world
• Head to the beach and spend the day boating, snorkeling, sailing or deep-sea fishing
• Check out Merritt Island's National Wildlife Refuge with 140,000 acres of estuaries and marshes, the gateway to the Great Florida Birding Trail For those who wish to spend the day relaxing, why not take advantage of the beautiful amenities and serene environment Island Lakes offers:
• Swing by our beautiful clubhouse, the social epicenter of our community
• Take a dip in our sparkling pool and enjoy the wonderful Florida climate
• Sit back and relax in our spacious spa
• Challenge your new neighbors to a friendly game of horseshoes
• Stay in shape with our fully-equipped fitness center