~~ Walk through this lovely updated, partially furnished 2 bedroom 2 bath home with unobstructed views of the lake it sits near !
This back yard offers views of our space industry and rocket launches, Florida wildlife and opportunity to catch some bass. ~~
Experience the relaxed lifestyle of Florida living. This home sits on leased land in the 55+gated adult park of Island Lakes in Merritt Island Florida.
The park offers many amenities such as large swimming pool, activities area with fitness room, library, pool table.
So many activities nearby the park such as Kennedy Space Center, Cocoa Beach, Port Canaveral & cruising terminals.
Florida theme parks are nearby as well, just hop on 528 and head west !
-All appliances as photographed in the renovated kitchen will remain as well as most furnishings.
-This home offers a split plan with front bedroom and full bathroom up front and in back.
-Enjoy the sunroom or step outside to your open porch with scenic views.
-The main living room and dining area offers new vinyl waterproof flooring installed in 2019!
-Shingled roof completed in 2017
-Tie downs all updated in 2018
-Central air and heat approx. 8 years old
-Carport and large driveway-plenty of parking
-2 sheds under carport/laundry and workshop area
-Sturdy steps into the home
-Home recently Pressured washed
Lil about Island Lakes:
Current monthly Lot rent of $640 includes basic cable, trash /recyclable pick up, lakeside and use of all park amenities. Pets allowed with approval.
Island Lakes is the perfect place to call home. Located in beautiful Merritt Island, and tucked between Cocoa and Cocoa Beach, Island Lakes is only minutes from the ocean and offers an incredible lifestyle for active adults.
• Residents of Island Lakes benefit from all that Brevard County offers: 72 miles of the Atlantic Ocean's white sandy beaches for sun, swimming, and shelling
• Explore the Kennedy Space Center, the only facility in the world launching the space shuttle
• Stop by Port Canaveral, the second busiest cruise port in the world
• Head to the beach and spend the day boating, snorkeling, sailing or deep-sea fishing
• Check out Merritt Island's National Wildlife Refuge with 140,000 acres of estuaries and marshes, the gateway to the Great Florida Birding Trail For those who wish to spend the day relaxing, why not take advantage of the beautiful amenities and serene environment Island Lakes offers:
• Swing by our beautiful clubhouse, the social epicenter of our community
• Take a dip in our sparkling pool and enjoy the wonderful Florida climate
• Sit back and relax in our spacious spa
• Challenge your new neighbors to a friendly game of horseshoes
• Stay in shape with our fully-equipped fitness center