4316 Sea Gull Drive
PRICE DROP!! Call Melissa @ 321-607-2432
- LAKE VIEW - LARGE garage/carport - CLEAN 2/2
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1987
- Condo Fees: $599.00
This spacious LAKE VIEW HOME is move in ready - 2 bedroom 2 bath home is clean and ready for new owners !
This unit offers a very large driveway, covered carport, huge garage, screened porch off the master bedroom with great views.
It sits in the 55+ adult gated community of Island Lakes in Merritt Island Fl.
Wonderful amenities, clean park, large lots and a fun community.
- Appliances as pictured remain
- Window treatments remain
- Interior of home freshly painted
- Carpet added in June 2020
Lil about Island Lakes:
Current monthly Lot rent of $599 waterfront includes basic cable, trash /recyclable pick up, lakeside and use of all park amenities.
New Occupancy rates will apply. Pets allowed with approval.
Island Lakes is the perfect place to call home. Located in beautiful Merritt Island, and tucked between Cocoa and Cocoa Beach, Island Lakes is only minutes from the ocean and offers an incredible lifestyle for active adults.
• Residents of Island Lakes benefit from all that Brevard County offers: 72 miles of the Atlantic Ocean's white sandy beaches for sun, swimming, and shelling
• Explore the Kennedy Space Center, the only facility in the world launching the space shuttle
• Stop by Port Canaveral, the second busiest cruise port in the world
• Head to the beach and spend the day boating, snorkeling, sailing or deep-sea fishing
• Check out Merritt Island's National Wildlife Refuge with 140,000 acres of estuaries and marshes, the gateway to the Great Florida Birding Trail For those who wish to spend the day relaxing, why not take advantage of the beautiful amenities and serene environment Island Lakes offers:
• Swing by our beautiful clubhouse, the social epicenter of our community
• Take a dip in our sparkling pool and enjoy the wonderful Florida climate ( COVID restrictions may apply)
• Sit back and relax in our spacious spa
• Challenge your new neighbors to a friendly game of horseshoes
• Stay in shape with our fully-equipped fitness center
- Carpeted Floors
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Island
- Laminate Floors
- Single Wall Oven
- Garden Area
- Gated Community
- RV Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Trees / Shrubs
- Cable Available
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- Pets Allowed
Information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed, including lot rents. Home inspections are available and welcomed. Sunset Home Sales does not warrant or guarantee any of the homes it sells. All information and content on this website is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Availability and pricing of homes are subject to change. Vendor lists are provided for informational purposes only