** Come view this well-loved partially furnished 2 bedroom 2 full bath home that offers a beautiful lake view.
The home offers plenty of space and is a great home for entertaining guest.
It sits on leased land in the gated popular 55+ adult park of Island Lakes in Merritt Island Florida.
* This home has had some quality work completed!
-Nice large Corner Lot with views of Lake - fish included
-Re-screened back patio with updated door overlooking peaceful backyard
-Large driveway with carport offers covered parking
-Shed/ workshop offers plenty of room - work tables/electricity, sink, ceiling fan
-Architectural shingles updated in 2018, rated for 130 MPH winds
-Anchors, straps and stabilizers updated and certified in 2017
-Trane 3 1/2 ton, 14 seer AC- installed 2016
-Newer vinyl siding, stucco skirting and gutters updated 2017-2019
-Handrails added to steps in front and back of home
-Nicely landscaped corner lot
Come on inside to a fully furnished roomy and open home with all appliances remaining.
-Home interior has been painted within the last 2 years
-Kitchen appliances only a couple years old, ALL to remain
-Kitchen hardware, faucets and lighting all updated
-Plumbing throughout the home has all been updated
-Both bathrooms updated from top to bottom; GARDEN tub in master Bathroom, with walk in shower. Skylights In each bathroom
-Water heater and piping updated in 2017
-Home can be rented; ask for details
Current monthly Lot rent of $632 (2021) includes basic cable, trash/recyclable pick up and use of all park amenities. New Occupancy rates apply in 2022 . Pets allowed with approval.
Island Lakes is the perfect place to call home. Located in beautiful Merritt Island, and tucked between Cocoa and Cocoa Beach, Island Lakes is only minutes from the ocean and offers an incredible lifestyle for active adults. (Due to COVID some amenities and activities may be on hold)
• Residents of Island Lakes benefit from all that Brevard County offers: 72 miles of the Atlantic Ocean's white sandy beaches for sun, swimming and shelling
• Explore the Kennedy Space Center, the only facility in the world launching the space shuttle
• Stop by Port Canaveral, the second busiest cruise port in the world
• Head to the beach and spend the day boating, snorkeling, sailing or deep-sea fishing
• Check out Merritt Island's National Wildlife Refuge with 140,000 acres of estuaries and marshes, the gateway to the Great Florida Birding Trail For those who wish to spend the day relaxing, why not take advantage of the beautiful amenities and serene environment Island Lakes offers:
• Swing by our beautiful clubhouse, the social epicenter of our community
• Take a dip in our sparkling pool and enjoy the wonderful Florida climate (COVID restrictions may apply)
• Sit back and relax in our spacious spa
• Challenge your new neighbors to a friendly game of horseshoes
• Stay in shape with our fully-equipped fitness center
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Sunset Home Sales LLC does not and cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or condition of this property. Measurements are approximate. The buyer assumes full responsibility for obtaining all current rates of lot rent, fees, and pass-on costs. Additionally, the buyer is responsible for obtaining all rules, regulations, pet policies, etc., associated with the community, park, or home from the community/park manager. Sunset Home Sales LLC is not responsible for quoting of said fees or policies.
Financing is available through 3rd party lenders. Please contact Sunset Home Sales for additional information.