It isn't often that a worry-free property in a great location comes on the market!
**This home has been beautifully renovated by skillful Veterans, quality workmanship, great visionaries with eyes for detail- The area is a cyclist’s paradise; many trails to ride, beachside as well!
• Paneled roof cleaned and sealed with an elastomeric coating (2018)
• All New double pane frosted windows open out for easy cleaning (2018)
• Home has new vinyl 'slate blue' siding and new skirting in 'Frenchy White' and added gutters (2018)
• Anchors & tie downs are in great shape
• Beautiful landscaping
• Pest Control every 90 days-inspected for termites
• Driveway and outdoor patio
• Newly constructed kitchen, laundry area with hookups and master bedroom closet/sitting area adds on approx. 438 square feet
`Closet off the master bedroom offers plenty of room for sitting, enjoying morning coffee. This room has fantastic knotty pine walls adding a pleasant ambiance
• VIEW the new subflooring and add your favorite material!
• New plumbing and electrical throughout the entire home with GFCI outlets
• All New doors (2018)
• Structurally sound insulated textured walls and ceilings
• ALL rooms Freshly Painted with trim work (2018)
• 4 Wall units installed offering lower utility bills and temperature management (2018)
• Waterproof, hassle-free Sterling Oak vinyl plank flooring in kitchen -Stylish knotty pine wall adds charm to this new kitchen (2018)
• GE Refrigerator/Freezer with ice maker & GE glass top stove/oven (2018)
• Large farmhouse sink with an overhead sprayer built on lifetime PVC material
• New 30 gallon hot water heater on 120 breaker
• Smoke-free/ Pet free
• Relaxing Living area and 2 bedrooms offer accent sandy pine walls with LED dimmers and recessed lighting
• The bathroom offers same accent sandy pine wall, walk-in shower, vanity with lifetime PVC material
• Cable ready
• SOME furnishings as photographed will remain
• Laundry mat available right behind the unit
** This bright and cheery home awaits a new owner. Relax knowing that the home is in great shape !!
****Little about Casa Loma is located adjacent to the Inter-Coastal Waterway approximately 10 miles north of the center of the City of Melbourne, and less than 4 miles from Patrick Air Force Base and the beaches! The community is an oasis that is closely located to medical facilities (VA clinic included), restaurants, shopping & movies, Brevard ZOO, library, post office, and country clubs. We are also less than an hour's drive from Orlando International Airport and Theme Parks. Casa Loma Estates is a resident owned, 55 and older park where you can enjoy shuffleboard, arts and crafts, card games, and of course, bingo! There are monthly gatherings, pot luck dinners, ice cream socials, pancake breakfasts, and much, much more. Monthly lot is $365.00-this includes trash/recycle/sewage and basic lawn care • Monthly lot rent hasn't increased for 10 years • golf cart and tool shed • RV/Boat/Trailer storage(check for availability) • PETS allowed with exception of aggressive breeds • Background check required- $50.00 per person