1602 Crane Drive
Great Deal - Call Melissa 321 607 2432
- Furnished and Move In Ready 2/2 - Swan Lake 55+ pool community!
- Type: Residential
- Style: Manufactured Home
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 960 sq. ft. "Plus enclosed front porch with air"
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1987
- Condo Fees: $495.00
*** This picture-perfect home is TURN-KEY ready. It is so beautiful!
Experience the casual, relaxed lifestyle of Florida living in this fully furnished colorful 2 bedrooms 2 bath home in Titusville Florida.
This home sits on leased land in the 55+ adult park of Swan Lake. *Enjoy the gorgeous scenery this home's location offers.
-Home and park are in a Great Location in Titusville Florida. Close to Kennedy Space Center, Port Canaveral cruise terminals, Cocoa Beach or Orlando, Dining and shopping.
-Swan Lake is an adult park with plenty of amenities and activities; clubhouse, pool, 10-acre fishing lake!
-Home sits just steps from the pool and clubhouse with a quiet serene backyard
-Shingled roof with covered carport for parking
- Large driveway
- Large shed/workshop area
-Newer A/C updated in 2016
-Vinyl tinted windows on the front porch allow a private area to enjoy a coffee or a puzzle. The porch has a newer window unit to keep cool.
-Beautifully landscaped yard with sprinkler system
- ALL appliances remain- Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, Stove/oven and washer /dryer in shed
-Laminate flooring installed throughout the Dining/Living room and hallway home (2019)
-Nice size carpeted bedrooms with walk-in closets
MUST SEE !!
Lil about Swan Lake: Current monthly Lot rent of $495 includes basic cable, lawn service and use of all park amenities. Pets allowed with approval under 35 lbs (nonaggressive breeds) Swan Lake is the perfect place to call home.
Residents benefit from all that Brevard County offers:
72 miles of the Atlantic Ocean's white sandy beaches for sun, swimming, and shelling • Explore the Kennedy Space Center, the only facility in the world launching the space shuttle • Stop by Port Canaveral, the second busiest cruise port in the world
• Head to the beach and spend the day boating, snorkeling, sailing or deep-sea fishing
• Check out Merritt Island's National Wildlife Refuge with 140,000 acres of estuaries and marshes, the gateway to the Great Florida Birding Trail
For those who wish to spend the day relaxing, why not take advantage of the beautiful amenities and serene environment Swan Lake offers:
• Swing by our beautiful clubhouse, the social epicenter of our community
• Take a dip in our sparkling pool and enjoy the wonderful Florida climate
• Sit back and relax in our spacious spa
• Challenge your new neighbors to a friendly game of shuffleboard.
- Carpeted Floors
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ceiling Fan
- Laminate Floors
- Oven Range
- Front Porch
- Swimming Pool
- Trees / Shrubs
- Cable Available
- Covered Parking
- Dock Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Pets Allowed
Information is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed, including lot rents. Home inspections are available and welcomed. Sunset Home Sales does not warrant or guarantee any of the homes it sells. All information and content on this website is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Availability and pricing of homes are subject to change. Vendor lists are provided for informational purposes only